Saturday, April 18, 2015

Double V-Stitch Infinity Scarf

This pretty multicolored yarn gives a great blend of colors to the scarf. This stitch pattern is super easy, making this a great pattern to gift. Don't forget to make yourself one!
I used one skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in Dragonfly with a J hook. 
Ch 34
Row 1: Dc in 5th ch from hook, sk next 4 ch, *(dc, ch 1, dc) in each of next 2 ch, sk next 4 ch; repeat from * across to within last ch, (dc, ch 1, dc) in last ch, ch 4 (counts as dc, ch 1), turn
Row 2: Dc in next ch 1 sp, sk next ch 1 sp, *(dc, ch 1, dc) in each of next 2 dc, sk next 2 ch 1 sps; repeat from * across to turning ch, (dc, ch 1, dc) in 3rd ch of turning ch, ch 4 (counts as dc, ch 1), turn
Repeat row 2 until you are almost out of yarn or until scarf is desired length. 
Fasten off, seam ends together, and weave in any remaining tails. 
I love the gradient effect of this yarn. My finished scarf is 7"x 65". 
Enjoy!
Xoxo, Alyssa 

4 comments:

  1. Your scarf is so pretty in Unforgettable, the pattern would also make a nice lacey shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why I was having such a problem with this, row two seemed to make too many stitches and I just had a ton of bunching. I kept going thinking it would help but I had no luck. In the end I just gave up and made one repeating row 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Row 2 is the same as row 1 pretty much, except in row 1 you are working into the chain and in row two you are working into the stitches from row 1. It should work though!

      Delete