Double V-Stitch Infinity Scarf

This pretty multicolored yarn gives a great blend of colors to the scarf. This stitch pattern is super easy, making this a great pattern to gift. Don't forget to make yourself one!
I used one skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in Dragonfly with a J hook. 
Ch 34
Row 1: Dc in 5th ch from hook, sk next 4 ch, *(dc, ch 1, dc) in each of next 2 ch, sk next 4 ch; repeat from * across to within last ch, (dc, ch 1, dc) in last ch, ch 4 (counts as dc, ch 1), turn
Row 2: Dc in next ch 1 sp, sk next ch 1 sp, *(dc, ch 1, dc) in each of next 2 dc, sk next 2 ch 1 sps; repeat from * across to turning ch, (dc, ch 1, dc) in 3rd ch of turning ch, ch 4 (counts as dc, ch 1), turn
Repeat row 2 until you are almost out of yarn or until scarf is desired length. 
Fasten off, seam ends together, and weave in any remaining tails. 
I love the gradient effect of this yarn. My finished scarf is 7"x 65". 
Enjoy!
Xoxo, Alyssa 

Comments

  1. Your scarf is so pretty in Unforgettable, the pattern would also make a nice lacey shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why I was having such a problem with this, row two seemed to make too many stitches and I just had a ton of bunching. I kept going thinking it would help but I had no luck. In the end I just gave up and made one repeating row 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Row 2 is the same as row 1 pretty much, except in row 1 you are working into the chain and in row two you are working into the stitches from row 1. It should work though!

      Delete
    2. I agree w Arctic rose. It’s rather confusing

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the inspiration and pattern!
    I made one with Red Heart Unforgettable yarn. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Found on Ravelry... glad i did! Was easy to read and do. It will pucker/bunch if you don't do the first dc "around" the ch1 space from previous row, and than do the dc,ch 1, dc into that second dc in previous dc, ch 1, dc. The two middle dc are what you work with on each row from previous rows. Hope that helps ��‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts