Monday, July 15, 2013

Crocheted Bangle Tutorial

Remember these bangles? I'm going to share the tutorial for them. 


Materials: bangles; plastic, wood or metal is fine,Crochet thread; mine is metallic, and a size B crochet hook. 

Make a slip stitch on the hook, then single crochet around the bangle. Continue to single crochet around the bangle, until you reach the starting point. 
I like to cover the tail as I crochet, so I don't have to weave it in later. 

Slip stitch into the first single crochet, then finish off. Weave in ends, and enjoy your new bangle! 


I believe the pink bangles were made using a lace weight yarn and a F hook. There are many areas to experiment; adding beads would be pretty. 

Alyssa



8 comments:

  1. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being Beautiful, doesn't make you smile, doesn't make you happy, doesn't make you nice. Being nice and happy and always smiling makes you beautiful.Thanks for sharing your article , you can also visit my site for more information. Have a good day!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love surfing and blogging. Thanks for your blogs, I have now another idea what to do on my own blogs. Keep it up. I'll come back later to read more post from you. Thank you.

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete