Lacy Magenta Ripple Scarf

The lacy ripple stitch keeps this scarf light, while the brightly colored yarn makes it perfect for spring. 
I used nearly three skeins of Simply Soft Light in Magenta with an H hook. 
Ch 55
Row 1: dc in 4th ch from hook, *(2dc in next ch) twice, (sk 1 ch, dc in next ch) 5 times, sk 1 ch, (2 dc in next ch) 4 times; rep to last 16 ch, (2dc in next ch) twice, (sk 1 ch, dc in next ch) 3 times
Row 2: ch 1, turn, sc in every dc across and turning ch 3
Row 3: ch 3, turn, dc in 1st sc, *(2dc in next sc) twice, (sk 1 ch, dc in next ch) 5 times, sk 1 sc, (2dc in next sc) 4 times; rep to last 16 sc, (2dc in next ch) twice, (sk 1 ch, dc in next ch) 5 times, sk 1 ch, (2 dc in next ch) 3 times

Repeat rows 2 and 3 until the scarf is as long as you would like. 
Fasten off and weave in all remaining ends. 
My finished scarf is 11"x90".  I just love this lacy ripple stitch. 
Enjoy this pattern!
Xoxo, Alyssa 

Comments

  1. I got so excited over this beautiful scarf. And then saw it was crochet - whaaa! LOL! I don't crochet - but my sister does - so I will send it onto her!
    Thank you!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ripple pattern on my blog for knitting if you want to check that out! It's called the "waves scarf"

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I found it and printed it off! Now to find some yarn.... Wish we could still get the Patons Lace here - but they stopped carrying it...

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michaels stopped carrying it around me too, and A.C.Moore never carried it. I have to order it online from Joann's now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts