Periwinkle Lace Shawl

This lacy triangular shawl will be perfect for spring with the soft blue color and the tiny sequins. 
I used two skeins of Loops and Threads Payette in Periwinkle Twinkle. I used size 7 circular needles to accommodate the large number of stitches. 
Co 3, longtail
Row 1: (k1,yo) twice, k1
Row 2 and all even rows: purl across
Row 3: (k1,yo) twice, pm, (k1,yo) twice, k1
Row 5: k1, yo, (k2tog, yo) to last st before marker, k1, yo, sm, k1, yo, k1, (yo, k2tog) to last st, yo, k1
Row 7: k1, yo, k to marker, yo, sm, k1, yo, k to last st, yo, k1

Repeat rows 4-7 until desired size. 
Bo after a row 6 using Jenny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind Off, or your favorite method of binding off loosely. 
Fasten off, and weave in all remaing ends. 
My finished shawl is 55" across the top, and 26" from the top to the point. 
I just love this lacy stitch for this shawl!
Enjoy this pattern!
Xoxo, Alyssa 

Comments

  1. Stunning! Thanks for the pattern, Alyssa, you're a treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful shawl! I love the lacy look mixed with the soothing periwinkle color. Wish I knew how to knit, but as it stands, crocheting is my thing. One day...
    I would love if you shared this at our Yarn Fanatic Link Party - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/02/yarn-fanatic-linky-party-23-expression.html.
    And don't forget to enter the Yarn Giveaway while you're there!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinned this to my "When I Learn to Knit" board ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love that colour and a bit of sparkle is always good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts