Purple Crystal Chandelier Earrings

These swingy earrings will hang delicately from your ears, sparkling with the light. 
Materials: 6mm crystals, 4mm beads, beading wire, crimp beads, ear wires, bent nose pliers, and wire cutters. 
Thread your pattern of beads onto a piece of beading wire. 
Thread both ends through a crimp bead. 
Thread both ends through an ear wire and back through the crimp bead. Press the crimp bead to secure it. 
Trim the ends of the wire. 
Repeat to make the second earring. 
All finished! I can see so many different earring opportunities with the colors, size of beads, and string pattern! I will definitely be making another pair or six. 
Hope you enjoy this tutorial!
Xoxo, Alyssa 

Comments

  1. Many thanks for sharing this lovely pattern! It's been ages since I last made some bead jewelleries and this pattern made me feel like going back to my pearl box and making myself a pair of earrings... which I did! I would gladly share a photo but cannot find a way to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts