Super Easy Wire Wrapped Ring

I love rings almost as much as I love earrings. (You will never, ever see me without earrings. I dont leave the house without a fun pair) These rings are so easy. I made four in about 15 minutes! They're so cute and customizable. 

Materials: 18 gauge silver wire, flat beads, ring mandrel or marker, wire cutters, and bent nose pliers

With the wire cutters, cut about 12 inches of your wire. 
Wrap the wire around your mandrel or marker twice, leaving a tail of about 1 1/2 inches. 
Thread the bead. 
Wrap the longer end of the wire around the bead. 
Then, wrap the shorter end around the bead as well. No need to be super neat here- the wire wraps look fun when wrapped messily. 
With the bent nose pliers, tuck the ends underneath to secure and hide them. 
Enjoy your new ring!
Isn't the owl ring just adorable?
Always one for overkill; I made 4. 
Xoxo, Alyssa






Comments

Popular Posts